Home › Jobs in Cambridge ›
Regional Manager role, Cambridge
This is a permanent position posted by webuyanycar.com
Description: Job from: webuyanycar.com - Regional Manager Location: Anglia; Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire Salary:...
Listed on: 03/10/2019
Applications Until: 14/11/2019
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £34000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Interact, perhaps, on the firm's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
- Keep wording work-safe during the interview.
- Learn about the business, owner, and job role.
- Be yourself, cheery, engaged, sure of yourself, candid and to the point.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
Recent Cambridge Positions
External Cambridge Job Vacancies:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Tell us why you wish to work here.
- What can you do for this business?
- How much money are you looking for?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms