Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
Leeds: Recruitment Resourcer- Accountancy and Finance job role
Listed by Harrison Sands
Recruitment Resourcer- Accountancy and Finance
Leeds, Great Britain
permanent, full time, standard full time hours
Description: Added by Harrison Sands -
Recruitment Resourcer- Accountancy and Finance, Leeds Up to £20,000 basic salary + monthly paid bonus, OTE £25,000 + priv...
Date added: 04/01/2019
Listed to: 15/02/2019
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Read up on the market, hiring manager, and job opportunity.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Make sure your CV is targeted to be appropriate for the company who will receive it. Tailor your CV to every job role you're applying for."
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Accepts that finding the right fit is NOT a nine-to-five career
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
- Accepts that a competitive nature and tenacity are important for a good career in recruitment
- A thirst to develop
- A great team player as well as work to own initiative
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What do you hope you can produce for our firm?
- Why were you shown the door?
- What do you know about the business?
- What was satisfying about your previous job?
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms