Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester: Recruitment Consultant () job
Posted by Gravitas Recruitment Group
Recruitment Consultant ()
Description: Listed by Gravitas Recruitment Group - GRAVITAS 2019 GRADUATE PROGRAMME - 2019 GRADUATES Manchester office - Spinningfields...
Date listed: 13/02/2019
Ends on: 27/03/2019
Location: Manchester, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £18000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Don't be late. Prepare for delays.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"When you've picked a vocation or the perfect role, familiarise yourself with leading voices in the industry. A network should also be made up of alumni, lecturers, and past colleagues."
More Manchester Job Vacancies:
Key things for this position:
- A colleague who doesn't mind to 'chip in' whatever the problem
- Is confident with speaking with clients and candidates on the phone or in person.
- Committed to hard work
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms