Home › Jobs in City of London ›
Recruitment Consultant job role in City of London
More information about this full time permanent position in City of London placed by Persona Grata closing on 23-02-2019
Useful YouTube Videos for Job Hunting
Job Interview Tips. Why do you want to work here? Example of a good answer.
Your CV from the recruiters perspective
Interview Tips - The Top 5 Job Interview Tips You NEED To Pay Attention To
City of London, UK
permanent, full time, 35-40 hours
Description: Posted by Persona Grata Limited -
Benefits Starting Salary - A realistic estimated salary for a Recruitment Consultant is £22,00...
Date Posted: 12/01/2019
Listed to: 23/02/2019
Interview and CV Tips
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Do not be late. Prepare for delays.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
Latest City of London Jobs
Typical Interview Questions:
- Why did you quit your job?
- What are your salary expectations?
- How would you describe yourself to others?
- Describe your best boss and the worst ever boss you had.
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms