Home › Jobs in Milton Keynes ›
Recruitment Consultant role, Milton Keynes
This is a permanent job role placed by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Description: Job from: Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Your new company: Here at Hays, we offer the best comprehensive training in the recruitment industry. We invest more in ou...
Listed on: 03/10/2019
Listed Until: 31/10/2019
Location: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £17100
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Read about popular interviewer questions and devise your answers. Test yourself beforehand with a few test questions.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Never be late. Prepare for the unexpected.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
Some useful things would be:
- Have a helpful attitude
- An ambitious and dedicated mentality
- Knows how tough recruiting roles can be
- A commitment to hard work
- Can operate under an amount of pressure
Recent Milton Keynes Roles
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Common Interview Questions:
- Why did you quit your previous role?
- Why are you quitting your present role?
- What was most pleasing about your last role?
- What excites you regards this business?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms