Home › Jobs in Stockport ›
Stockport-based Recovery Officer (Housing, Welfare, Benefit, Income) position
Posted by Blue Octopus
Recovery Officer (Housing, Welfare, Benefit, Income)
Description: Added by Blue Octopus - Recovery Officer (Housing, Welfare, Benefit, Income) STOC89219StockportSalary £24,313 -...
Date added: 03/10/2019
Ends on: 14/11/2019
Location: Stockport, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £24313
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Take a seat, be calm, take a few minutes to set yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Don't be late. Prepare for the unexpected.
- Think about your responses.
- Do not be worried to declare you don't know an answer.
- Do not merely list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't express.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
It may be nice to have:
- Provide references from past work
- Steadfast, strong and unrelenting makeup
- An excellent attention to detail
- Determined and enthusiastic temperament
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- If ex-managers were questioned about why you should be set on, what would they mention?
- What are you seeking in the next job?
- What do you demand from your line manager?
- Tell us about you, the person.
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Stockport
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms