Home › Jobs in Oxford ›
Reconnection and Assessment Worker job, Oxford
This is a permanent job role placed by ROCASA Consulting
Reconnection and Assessment Worker
Description: Job from: ROCASA Consulting - Rocasa Consulting are looking to recruit Reconnection and Assessment Worker in Oxford working full time paying up to £16ph via umbrella servi...
Listed on: 06/10/2019
Ends on: 17/11/2019
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £29250
Tips for this Role:
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
Some useful things would be:
- A keen eye for detail and high levels of accuracy
- Constantly seek out opportunities for self-development
- Be able to provide references
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms