Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester: Receptionist job
Listed by Randstad Employment Bureau
Description: Listed by Randstad Employment Bureau - Receptionist Temp contracts Manchester £8.50/hour to £10/hour...
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 29/05/2019
Location: Manchester, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £16575
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Check your latest social media messages are not unprofessional.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Prepare! Keep a paper version of your CV on you always with a quick sentence or two about your skills."
External Manchester Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Excellent attention to detail
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
- Complete other ad-hoc functions as requested
- Should conduct yourself in an appropriate manner
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What appeals to you in regard to this job?
- How would you express how you work?
- How do you explain the rate of how you operate?
- What are you anticipating in your next role?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms