Home › Jobs in London ›
London: Real Estate Paralegal job role
Placed by EJ Legal
Real Estate Paralegal
Description: Added by EJ Legal Limited - A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Real Estate Paralegal to join the award-winning Commercial Property practice of a top tier London la...
Date added: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 21/11/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £26000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Take a seat, be calm, take a few minutes to set yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
It may be nice to have:
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a positive approach
- Have competence to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- Should act in a professional manner
Additional London Positions:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Demonstrate to me some examples of good teamwork.
- Define the aims of your career.
- What are your pay demands?
- What do you require from a manager?
External Guides for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms