Home › Jobs in Southampton ›
Reactive Plumber position, Southampton
This is a permanent job listed by Build Recruitment
Description: Job from: Build Recruitment - Build Recruitment are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the repairs & maintenance industry We are currentl...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 01/11/2019
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £26000
Tips for this Role:
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
Roles on other Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- A background in a comparable position with at least 1 year experience
- Be able to build and maintain great working relationships
- Can operate under heavy pressure
- A 'can do' mentality, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a helpful approach
Common Interview Questions:
- Have you become furious at work? What did you do?
- How long do you want to work for the company?
- What sizeable situations have you beaten?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms