Home › Jobs in Backwell ›
Backwell-based Ramp Operative- Bristol Airport job role
Placed by Adecco UK
Ramp Operative- Bristol Airport
Description: Added by Adecco UK Limited - Our client based at Bristol Airport are offering some great opportunities for Ramp Operative to join them, working on a full time basis with additiona...
Date added: 11/05/2018
Listed to: 22/06/2018
Location: Backwell, Great Britain
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £16672
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Analyse typical questions and write down your replies.
- Take a seat, be calm, take a few minutes to set yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Read about the industry, manager, and job opportunity.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
Jobs on other Boards:
It may be nice to have:
- Is able to operate under heavy pressure
- An excellent attention to detail
- Steadfast, strong and persistent personality
- A great colleague as well as work to own initiative
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Backwell
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms