Home › Jobs in Cirencester ›
Cirencester-based Quantity Surveyor role
Here's a job listed by Time Recruitment
Description: From Time Recruitment - Building Surveyor - South West London -Permanent Salary £35-£38k +Vehicle+ Package We currently have an exci...
Added on: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 21/11/2019
Location: Cirencester, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £35000
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Make sure your latest twitter and linkedin messages are interview safe.
- Do not be worried to say you don't know a response to questions.
- Read about the company, directors, and job role.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"When you've picked a vocation or the perfect role, familiarise yourself with leaders in the industry. A network should also be made up of alumni, lecturers, and past colleagues."
Jobs available on other Boards:
It may be helpful to have:
- A highly supportive and collaborative person
- Confident and clear communication
- A team player with a commitment to providing the highest level of service.
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What salary are you seeking?
- What do you demand from an employer?
- What dilemmas have you experienced at a prior job?
Positions in places close to Cirencester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms