Home › Jobs in Woking ›
Qualified Dental Nurse job role in Woking
Here's more detail about this full time permanent job in Woking listed by Seven Resourcing closing on 06-02-2019
Useful YouTube Videos for Job Hunting
What to Wear to a Job Interview - Office, Fashion retail, Fast food, Creative
Claire's tips for completing job application forms
CV Tips: Do's and don'ts to land that job interview
Qualified Dental Nurse
permanent, full time, 35-40 hours per week
Description: Posted by Seven Resourcing -
Seven Dentistry is looking for a Qualified Dental Nurse in the Surrey area. If you are looking for a new job in Dental Nursing then apply now....
Date Posted: 09/01/2019
Ends on: 06/02/2019
Interview and CV Tips
- Do not be late. Plan for getting lost.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
- Research the company, directors, and their history.
- Be authentic, upbeat, self-assured, forthright and to the point.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
More Woking Jobs:
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms