Home › Jobs in Central London ›
QA Manager job role, Central London
This is a permanent position placed by Talent Point
Description: Job from: Talent Point Ltd - ??Come and join the most disruptive online brand in the UK?? Do you want to champion best testing practices in a proper Agile team that...
Listed on: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Central London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £70000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Be yourself, cheerful, engaged, confident, frank and to the point.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Never be late. Make plans for all eventualities.
Some useful things would be:
- Able to balance pressure with good humour
- A good level of IT skills
- Pragmatic and flexible
- Good experience with running projects
- Ability to build and develop good relationships
More Central London Positions:
Common Interview Questions:
- What kind of things are you passionate about?
- Have you become furious at work? What did you do?
- Have you ever had problems working with a line manager?
- If current colleagues were asked why you should be employed, what would they claim?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms