Home › Jobs in Dalgety Bay ›
Purchase Ledger Clerk – Immediate Start – Ongoing Temporary Contract position, Dalgety Bay
Detail about this full time temporary job role in Dalgety Bay placed by Reed Accountancy ending on 3rd June 2018
Purchase Ledger Clerk – Immediate Start – Ongoing Temporary Contract
Description: Uploaded by Reed Accountancy - Reed have a great opportunity in Fife for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a fast paced and dynamic team. In this role you will;...
Posted on: 30/04/2018
Ends on: 03/06/2018
Location: Dalgety Bay, UK
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £17550
- Don't just recap your CV. Use this chance to show all your qualities that a CV does not visualise.
- Make clear your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Learn about the company, interviewer, and job role.
- Ensure your recent social posts are professional.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Be yourself, upbeat, focused, self-confident, forthright and concise.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Seek out placements on different employment sites. Make contact with people that you have not contacted in a long time. Maybe try to ask to find out if they know a company looking for staff."
Jobs available on other Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- How do you assess how successful you are?
- Why did you quit your previous job?
- What have you learned from your past miscalculations?
- How much money do you expect to get paid?
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms