Home › Jobs in St. Helens ›
St. Helens: Purchase Ledger Clerk - Immediate Start position
Placed by Four Financial Recruitment
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Immediate Start
Description: Listed by Four Financial Recruitment Limited - Purchase Ledger Clerk - Immediate Start Location: Haydock Salary: 18-20K Temporary for 6 months Full Time Our c...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 15/11/2019
Location: St. Helens, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £18000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Read up on the firm, directors, and job opportunity.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Complete other ad-hoc functions as requested
- A capable teammate, adept enough to initiate friendships
- A colleague who doesn't mind to 'chip in' whatever the problem
- A hunger to self-develop
- Good teamplayer
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Explain to me why you wish to work for us.
- Do you think you're too good for this vacancy?
- What are your pay demands?
- How do you manage adversity?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to St. Helens
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms