Home › Jobs in Harrow ›
Harrow: Pupil Referral Unit - Teaching assistant in job
Posted by Veritas Education Recruitment
Pupil Referral Unit - Teaching assistant in
Description: Added by Veritas Education Recruitment Ltd - ***Teaching Assistant*** ***Behaviour Teaching Assistant Needed*** ***Pupil Referral Unit*...
Date added: 16/03/2019
Listed Until: 06/04/2019
Location: Harrow, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £16900
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
Additional Harrow Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Committed to hard work
- Is able to operate during heavy stress
- Be helpful
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
- What was the most sizeable failing at your most recent employer?
- Why were you shown the door?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Harrow
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms