Home › Jobs in Dunoon ›
Dunoon-based Public Convenience Attendant position
Here's a role posted by Argyll & Bute council
Public Convenience Attendant
Description: From Argyll & Bute council - Departmental: Development and Infrastructure Closing Date: Friday 1st June 2018 Cleaning public toilet for 10 hours per week....
Added on: 09/05/2018
Listed to: 01/06/2018
Location: Dunoon, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, part time negotiable
Package: GBP £12646
List of Tips for this Position:
- Interact, perhaps, with the firm's twitter profile.
- Eat properly before - don't have stinky ingredients!
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and groomed.
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Sit down, be calm, take five minutes to ready yourself ahead of meeting the interviewer.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
Additional Dunoon Job Vacancies:
External Help for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Dunoon
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms