Home › Jobs in North London ›
Property Sales Negotiator job, North London
This is a permanent position listed by Winkworth
Property Sales Negotiator
Description: Job from: Winkworth - Due to continued growth of the business, Winkworth are looking to hire an additional Sales Negotiator in North London. This is an ideal opportunit...
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Listed Until: 28/03/2019
Location: North London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £35000
Tips for this Role:
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to ready yourself before the interview.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Dress for the occasion. Be smart and tidy.
Popular Interview Questions:
- Explain a demanding situation you have experienced in the workplace and how you coped with it.
- What tempts you about this job?
- What reasons should we give you the position?
- What is your greatest achievement?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms