Home › Jobs in London ›
Property Project Manager - Retail job role in London
A full time permanent position in London placed by Elite ending on 15th November 2019
Property Project Manager - Retail
Description: Posted by Elite - I have partnered with a fantastic fashion brand based in London looking for a Property Project Manager. This role will play a pivotal part in rolling ...
Date Posted: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 15/11/2019
Location: London, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: GBP £38000
Interview and CV Tips
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Ensure your recent twitter and linkedin messages are professional.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Create the information needed for making an application. Even though you are submitting a CV, you may also be required to to fill out an application form for the HR team."
Jobs available on other Boards:
Typical Interview Questions:
- What can you contribute to this company?
- How would you handle it if your boss was wrong about something?
- How would you describe yourself to others?
- Describe your best boss and the worst ever boss you had.
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms