Home › Jobs in Sheffield ›
Sheffield-based Project Manager - Software role
Posted by Ambis Resourcing
Project Manager - Software
Description: Added by Ambis Resourcing - We are looking for a proactive, motivated ERP Project Manager with good communication, administration, client facing and management skills...
Date added: 14/02/2019
Listed Until: 28/02/2019
Location: Sheffield, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £45000
Advice for those looking for employment:
"CV targeting. Make sure your CV is targeted to suit the employer who will receive it. Try to tailor your CV to each job you are applying for."
Additional Sheffield Jobs:
It may be nice to have:
- A calm and respected leader able to instil confidence to all
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills
- An ability to build rapport to solve operational or strategic problems and challenges
- Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by communicating effectively with clients/prospects/consultants, management and peers
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What are the most demanding people to spend time alongside?
- What do you hope you can accomplish for our firm?
- Do you think you're too good for this position?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Sheffield
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms