Home › Jobs in Reading ›
Reading: Project Manager - New Business, Pensions job
Placed by Oval Recruit
Project Manager - New Business, Pensions
Description: Added by Oval Recruit - Project Manager - New Business, Pensions 12 month fixed term contract Up to £55,000 plus a generous benefits package As ...
Date added: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Reading, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £45000
External Guides for Your Interview
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Seek out roles on diverse websites. Start a chat with workmates that you have not spoken with in a long time. Maybe try to ask to find out if they know a company looking for staff."
It may be nice to have:
- A calm and respected leader able to instil confidence to all
- Ability to convey your ideas via strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task prioritises work, demonstrate accuracy and pay attention to detail, meet deadlines
- A commitment to uphold company values, always putting the client at the heart of all you do
- A confident communicator with the capacity to deal with all
Additional Reading Positions:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Why are you resigning from your exisiting company?
- Explain your manner of working.
- Tell us about you.
- What would you think if you do not get this position?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Reading
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms