Home › Jobs in Stockport ›
Stockport-based Project Manager - Material Handling role
Listed by Bennett & Game Recruitment
Project Manager - Material Handling
Description: Added by Bennett & Game Recruitment - Project Manager required. My client is a manufacturer of material handling systems, supplying equipment to customers across the w...
Date added: 17/06/2019
Ends on: 29/07/2019
Location: Stockport, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £negotiable
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Do not merely list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't express.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
Advice for those looking for employment:
"Create the information needed for making an application. Even though you are submitting a CV, you may also be required to to fill out an application form for the HR team."
Fresh Stockport Positions
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What industry know-how do you possess?
- Why are you resigning from your company?
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
Positions in towns and cities close to Stockport
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms