Home › Jobs in Southall ›
Southall-based Project Manager position
Here's a role posted by Fire and Security Careers
Description: From Fire and Security Careers - Project Manager - Electronic Security/ Fire and Security £45,000 - £55,000 for a Security Project Manager (Intru...
Added on: 20/10/2019
Ends on: 17/11/2019
Location: Southall, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £45000
List of Tips for this Position:
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Think of honest questions to demonstrate you're curious and have researched.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negative thoughts.
- Do not use unprofessional words.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
It may be helpful to have:
- Detail orientated and organised
- Collaborative approach to working
- Proven ability to meet targets
- A confident communicator with the capacity to deal with all
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What's your biggest flaw?
- What did you love or hate about your last company?
- Define the aims of your career.
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Southall
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms