Home › Jobs in Bermondsey ›
Bermondsey: Project Manager job
Listed by Reed
A Collection of Help Videos for You
10 Great Telephone Interview Tips
Job Interview Tips - Socially Awkward Situations - BBC Brit
Job interview tips: the STAR method
Bermondsey, Great Britain
permanent, full time, standard full time hours
Description: Added by Reed -
Do you have Project Management Experience?Do you enjoy a varied and busy workload where multi-tasking is essential to successfully...
Date added: 29/01/2018
Applications Until: 28/02/2018
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Be sincere, cheery, attentive, self-confident, frank and succint.
- Check that recent social messages are work-friendly.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't convey.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Analyse regularly asked questions and write down your replies.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
More Bermondsey Positions:
It may be nice to have:
- Is able to operate under extreme stress
- Have a 'can do' mentality, prepared to help out team mates in a constructive fashion
- Provide references from past work
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
- An excellent colleague and work on your own initiative
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms