Home › Jobs in Central London ›
Central London: Project Manager Insurtech/Insurance position
Posted by Arthur
Project Manager Insurtech/Insurance
Description: Listed by Arthur - Project Manager sought for the Digital Lab of a global insurance organisation in the City of London. The Project Manager will be required to overs...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 11/10/2019
Location: Central London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £143000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Read up on the company, manager, and their history.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Create the information needed for making an application. Even though you are submitting a CV, you may also be required to to fill out an application form for the HR team."
Key things for this position:
- Willingness to share knowledge
- Ability to form effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at executive level
- Ability to engage and inspire others through questioning and listening skills
- Strong communicator
More Central London Job Vacancies:
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Central London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms