Home › Jobs in Glasgow ›
Project Manager role, Glasgow
This is a contract job role placed by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Description: Job from: Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Project Manager Job - Glasgow - up to £250 a day - 12 month contract Your new companyLarge public sector o...
Listed on: 10/10/2019
Listed Until: 17/10/2019
Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £39000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
Some useful things would be:
- You will be a team player and have a helpful attitude
- Display effective interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to teamwork
- Can work under pressure
- High degree of self-motivation
More Glasgow Job Vacancies:
Common Interview Questions:
- Do you like to do tasks alone or in a team?
- What tempts you regarding this position?
- Tell me about you, the employee.
- What are you wishing for in the next career move?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms