Home › Jobs in Central London ›
Project Manager job, Central London
This is a temporary job role placed by REED
Description: Job from: REED - Job Summary/Key Tasks: The Project Manager will be responsible for providing support to the Senior Project Manager and Pro...
Listed on: 03/10/2019
Listed to: 03/11/2019
Location: Central London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £117000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- High degree of self-motivation
- Be independent, ambitious and innovative
- Actively able to inspire, lead & encourage staff whilst remaining self motivated too
Common Interview Questions:
- How do you evaluate achievements?
- What is your greatest failure?
- Are you overqualified for this role?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms