Home › Jobs in Nottingham ›
Project Coordinator position in Nottingham
Detail about this full time permanent job in Nottingham posted by Next Phase Recruitment closing by Thursday 14th November 2019
Description: Posted by Next Phase Recruitment - Are you a proven top-level Project Coordinator/Manager, looking to join an exciting ‘scale up’ Software Solutions Provider at the cutting edge of ...
Date Posted: 17/10/2019
Ends on: 14/11/2019
Location: Nottingham, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £negotiable
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV cannot list.
- Research the business, manager, and their history.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Why were you fired from your last company?
- What are your goals for the future?
- What challenges are you looking forward to in your next job?
- Do you take work home ?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms