Home › Jobs in Bollington ›
Bollington: Project Assistant position
Placed by Reed
Description: Added by Reed - Do you have an interest in science?Do you have a commitment to delivering high-quality work?Are you a PowerPoint pro?Are you l...
Date added: 16/01/2018
Applications Until: 27/02/2018
Location: Bollington, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £20000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Don't be late. Plan for the unexpected.
- Read up on the company, interviewer, and their history.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Be sincere, cheerful, attentive, self-assured, forthright and concise.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Before applying for positions, make contact with your referees to ask permission."
Key things for this position:
- Should be a pleasure to work with
- Is able to work under an amount of pressure
- Provide references from past work
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- Good teamplayer
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Do you think you're too good for this vacancy?
- What are you seeking in your next career move?
- What was gratifying about your last role?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Bollington
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms