Home › Jobs in Nottingham ›
Nottingham-based Programmes Operations Coordinator job role
Here's a job posted by MUSLIM HANDS
Programmes Operations Coordinator
Description: From MUSLIM HANDS - Vacancy Reference Number: POC/P/UK-R1 Position title: Programmes Operations Coordinator...
Added on: 13/02/2019
Applications Until: 13/03/2019
Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £18500
List of Tips for this Position:
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to present all of the skills you have that your CV can not communicate.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What reasons should we take you on?
- How long do you envisage you want to stay with us?
- Have you had difficulty working with a manager?
- What things are you wanting to learn in this job?
External Help for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Nottingham
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms