Home › Jobs in Swindon ›
Swindon-based Programme Manager role
Here's a position posted by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Description: From Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Programme Manager required for a public body which enables research and innovation to flourish. £Competitive + Indust...
Added on: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 28/03/2019
Location: Swindon, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £48202
List of Tips for this Position:
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Be genuine, cheery, engaged, confident, candid and to the point.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
- Eat properly before - and no stinky ingredients!
It may be helpful to have:
- A calm and respected leader able to instil confidence to all
- At least 1-year work experience in a relevant or similar role or sector
- A relevant degree or enough working experience
- Ability to handle pressure with good time-management
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- How do you express the tempo of how you operate?
- What serious barriers have you defeated?
- Recall a pressured time you had in your last job and what you did to get past it.
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Swindon
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms