Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
Programme Manager job, Leeds
This is a temporary role listed by Taskmaster
Description: Job from: Taskmaster - Do you have a high level of education in biological, life or health sciences? Are you interested in Health Research? Do you want to work for an or...
Listed on: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 29/05/2019
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £37576
Tips for this Role:
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Learn about the employer, owner, and job opportunity.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
- Make sure your latest social media messages are positive.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Prior to applying, make sure you identify details about your potential company. Understand who they serve, their sector, their competitors and character. Keep up to date on news in the sector."
More Leeds Positions:
Some useful things would be:
- Attention to detail and experience of meeting deadlines
- Friendly nature with an excellent telephone manner
- A logical mind and strong work ethic
- Articulate and computer literate
- Be a good communicator
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms