Information about this full time permanent position in Derbyshire posted by Pod Talent with last applications by May 29th '19
Description: Uploaded by Pod Talent -
Production Shift Manager - FMCG
Pod Talent are currently working with a highly successful FMCG business in Derbyshire on a Production Shift Manager role. This company enjoyed a very strong 2018 after going through a period of growth and have started 2019 in a similar fashion, as such getting the right person on board for this role is crucial for them.
This company is going through a lot of positive change this year as they are bringing extra volume into the site and they will also be introducing a new line, they are seeking a results driven leader to come on board and rise to the challenge.
* Manage, coach and develop the production team
* Responsible for ensuring product quality at optimum cost and ensure that premium service is upheld in the process.
* Complies to production schedules ensuring that quality and demand needs are met
* Proactively looking to implement Continuous Improvements in processes
* Drive Operational performance through SIC, Root Cause Analysis and KPI adherence
* Promote safe working actions
* Ensure cost optimisation across all areas of the department
* Strong Management track record within a Fast Moving Environment
* Strong background in the Manufacturing industry
* Good communication skills with high levels of team working
* Strong Influencer, someone who is able to get the best out of their team
* PC Literate
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
Posted on: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 29/05/2019
Location: Derbyshire, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £35000
Job Hunting Tips:
"Examine yourself. The search for a new job starts with you writing down your morals, enthusiasm, competence, successes, intelligence, and career targets. How are you to find a role if you're not confident of what you prefer a job to be and what you are able to give a potential organisation?"
Roles on other Boards: