Home › Jobs in Riccarton ›
Riccarton-based Production Manager - Edinburgh job role
Here's a job posted by NHS National Services Scotland
Production Manager - Edinburgh
Description: From NHS National Services Scotland - Bone & Tissues (Sub-Dept) SNBTS Manufacturing (Dir) ,SNBTS (Div/CHP), Fantastic Opportunity to work for NHS National Services Scotl...
Added on: 17/04/2019
Listed Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Riccarton, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £45446
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Read about the industry, manager, and their history.
- Do not be worried to say you don't know a response to questions.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your workmates, boss or industry.
- Consider your responses.
- Interact, perhaps, with the firm's twitter profile.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Prior to applying, learn particulars about your potential company. Make sure to comprehend who they serve, their industry, their competitors and ethics. Keep afresh of key people in the industry."
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
It may be helpful to have:
- A self-starter excited by helping the company grow
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Ability to deal with high-pressure situations
Positions in places close to Riccarton
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms