Home › Jobs in Bedford ›
Bedford: Production Fitter / Assembly Technician position
Posted by Vector Recruitment
Production Fitter / Assembly Technician
Description: Listed by Vector Recruitment Ltd - We are looking for a versatile Assembly Technician / Production Fitter to join a high-tech company which specialises in instrumentation for the wo...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Listed to: 01/11/2019
Location: Bedford, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £negotiable
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Be sincere, optimistic, self-assured, forthright and succint.
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Think about your responses.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
More Bedford Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What aspects are you seeking in this job?
- What obstacles have you handled at a recent role?
- How long do you wish to stay with us?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Bedford
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms