Home › Jobs in Great Gransden ›
Great Gransden-based Production Assistant job
Placed by Point Recruitment
Description: Added by Point Recruitment - Production Assistant required for well established Production Facility in Great Gransden, Cambridgeshire Due to the location of the ...
Date added: 09/10/2019
Listed to: 06/11/2019
Location: Great Gransden, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £17550
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Do not be worried to declare you don't know an answer.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Make it in time, to feel chilled and ready for your interview.
It may be nice to have:
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
- Determined, strong and persistent nature
- Committed to work hard
- Should conduct yourself in an appropriate manner
- Is able to work during heavy pressure
Additional Great Gransden Jobs:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Would you take work home with you?
- Have you had problems working with a boss?
- What do you know about the business?
- For what things did you leave the recent company?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Great Gransden
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms