Home › Jobs in London ›
London: Private Client Tax Assistant Manager role
Listed by Pro-Tax Recruitment
Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
Description: Listed by Pro-Tax Recruitment - An opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Tax Assistant Manager to join a highly reputable and successful The role entails the Assista...
Date listed: 19/10/2019
Ends on: 16/11/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £45000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think about your responses.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Develop all the info needed in filling out a job application. Even if you are supplying a CV, it is possible that you will also be required to to complete a standard application for the HR team."
Key things for this position:
- Ability to effectively influence, engage and inspire teams
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels
- Ability to act on own initiative, to plan and prioritise and manage own work to meet deadlines and deliver outcomes within set timescales
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
Jobs available on other Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- How will you quantify successfulness?
- Explain to us why you wish to come and work for this company.
- What was the most sizeable frustration at your most recent employer?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms