Home › Jobs in Hounslow ›
Hounslow: Primary Teacher Year 6 position
Posted by Supreme Recruitment
Primary Teacher Year 6
Description: Added by Supreme Recruitment - Supreme recruitment are seeking an outstanding year 6 teacher for a primary school in West London. The successful applicant will be passion...
Date added: 15/03/2019
Listed Until: 26/04/2019
Location: Hounslow, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £21000
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Be sincere, cheery, engaged, confident, forthright and concise.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Think about your responses.
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What industry skills do you possess?
- What are your ambitions in the long term?
- How long do you wish to stay with us?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Hounslow
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms