Home › Jobs in West London ›
West London-based Primary Teacher position
Here's a job role placed by Tradewind Recruitment
Description: From Tradewind Recruitment - Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a Primary Teacher to join this Good Primary based in Ealing for a January 2020 start. This is a full-ti...
Added on: 06/10/2019
Listed Until: 17/11/2019
Location: West London, United Kingdom
Structure: contract, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £negotiable
List of Tips for this Position:
- Eat properly before - and no stinky ingredients!
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to deliver all of the skills you have that your CV can not express.
- Consider your responses.
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and neat.
- Analyse typical interviewer questions and write down your answers.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your workmates, boss or industry.
- Make sure that your recent linkedin messages are professional.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What excites you regards this company?
- If ex-managers were questioned about why you should be set on, what would they mention?
- Have you become irate in a role? What caused this?
- What can you do for our department?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to West London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms