Home › Jobs in Dunkeld ›
Dunkeld: Primary School Support Worker, The Royal School of PKC05280 position
Placed by Perth and kinross council
Primary School Support Worker, The Royal School of PKC05280
Description: Added by Perth and kinross council - Job Description Primary School Support Worker (Permanent) - PKC05280£5,607 - £6,109 (13.75 Hours per week, Term-ti...
Date added: 15/02/2019
Listed Until: 03/03/2019
Location: Dunkeld, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, part time negotiable
Yearly Salary: GBP £5607
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Take a seat, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Check your latest twitter messages are professional.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What are the most demanding people to spend time alongside?
- What are your ambitions in the long term?
- Describe who you are.
- Would you choose to manage on your own or with colleagues?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Dunkeld
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms