Home › Jobs in Quinton ›
Primary School Supply Teacher - Birmingham - October 2019 position, Quinton
This is a contract job posted by Academics
Primary School Supply Teacher - Birmingham - October 2019
Description: Job from: Academics - Primary School Teacher - Birmingham - October 2019 We are currently working with a number of primary school's in the Birmingham area to rec...
Listed on: 01/10/2019
Applications Until: 12/11/2019
Location: Quinton, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £26000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
Roles on other Boards:
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms