Home › Jobs in Pontyclun ›
Pontyclun: Pricing and Costing Coordinator job
Posted by Jennifer Griffiths Recruitment
Pricing and Costing Coordinator
Description: Listed by Jennifer Griffiths Recruitment - As part of the New Product Development department you will be responsible for the collation of data in order to build new costs for produc...
Date listed: 14/02/2019
Applications Until: 28/03/2019
Location: Pontyclun, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £27000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Be sincere, optimistic, focused, sure of yourself, direct and concise.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"After you've selected a calling or occupation, speak to influencers in the area. A network should also punctured with school friends, lecturers, and those from forums."
External Pontyclun Positions:
Key things for this position:
- Provide references from past work
- Good teamplayer
- A hunger to advance
- A capable teammate, adept enough to initiate friendships
- An aspiring and enthusiastic ethic
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Pontyclun
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms