Home › Jobs in South West London ›
PPA Primary Teacher job role in South West London
More info for this full time permanent role in South West London posted by Academics closing on 01-11-2019
PPA Primary Teacher
Description: Posted by Academics - PPA Primary Teacher Are you an experienced Primary Teacher? Would you like to work in the borough of C...
Date Posted: 04/10/2019
Listed to: 01/11/2019
Location: South West London, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £33800
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Be authentic, cheery, engaged, confident, forthright and succint.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
Latest South West London Roles
Typical Interview Questions:
- What do you know about the owners of this company?
- How would you describe the pace at which you work?
- What is it that excites you regards this job?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms