Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester: Policy Manager job role
Placed by General Medical Council
Description: Listed by General Medical Council - Develop creative, pragmatic and evidence-based policy proposals at an organisation that is key to keeping patients safe. The General Medica...
Date listed: 10/05/2019
Listed to: 21/06/2019
Location: Manchester, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £36951
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Read up on the industry, manager, and their history.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
Key things for this position:
- Confident and clear communication
- Detail orientated and organised
- High degree of self-motivation
More Manchester Job Vacancies:
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms