Home › Jobs in Bristol ›
Plant Fitter Training on Lifting Equipment job role, Bristol
This is a permanent job placed by Rise Technical Recruitment
Plant Fitter Training on Lifting Equipment
Description: Job from: Rise Technical Recruitment Limited - Plant Fitter (Training on Lifting Equipment)£28,000 - £32,000 + Training + Overtime + Van Bristol, South West...
Listed on: 09/10/2019
Listed to: 20/11/2019
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £28000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Be yourself, cheery, engaged, confident, candid and concise.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Preparation. You never know who you might meet so keep a copy of your CV with you at all times and have a brief elevator speech about what you can do."
Some useful things would be:
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- Able to communicate efficiently with people from all levels and backgrounds
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Common Interview Questions:
- How would you define your work ethic to us?
- Why did you leave your recent role?
- Do you take work home ?
- Describe yourself to me.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms