Listed by Cloud International
Description: Added by Cloud International - Overview
Cloud International are seeking a PHP Developer for our innovative e-commerce client in West Yorkshire where you can solve big business problems and work on global projects mainly across the UK, Europe and the US on over 40 active channels.
Why Apply for this Role?
This is an opportunity for a confident PHP Developer to join an organisation in which your ideas will be heard, and your talents will be utilised to ensure that you enjoy the work you are doing, and you are given the opportunity to express your ideas within a collaborative atmosphere.
You will be responsible for:
- Designs and codes for superior technical solutions
- Creating efficient and logical databases
- Possessing significant knowledge of client server and Internet systems architectures
- Creating well designed, reusable objects
- Understanding the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments
- Easily recognising system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
- Suggesting areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Communicating effectively with business to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Creating and executing project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Ensuring projects stay on track, problems are resolved & deadlines are met
What we're Looking For
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a PHP developer
- Proficiency in OOP with a good understanding of MVC practices
- An in-depth knowledge of the LAMP stack
- Possesses demonstrated work experience with at least one relational database management system
- Strong commercial experience working on bespoke web applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
PHP Developer, Backend Developer, Back End Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, PHP, LAMP, MySQL, MVC, West Yorkshire, Leeds, Bradford.
How to Apply
Please update your CV and apply or call Lesley directly on .
Date added: 15/03/2019
Ends on: 26/04/2019
Location: West Yorkshire, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £negotiable
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Target your CV to the firm that will read it."
Additional West Yorkshire Jobs:
Interview Questions - Practice These: