Home › Jobs in Stamford ›
PHP Developer job role in Stamford
Detail about this full time permanent position in Stamford posted by Taskmaster closing on 22-11-2019
Description: Posted by Taskmaster - An exciting opportunity to join a global venue sourcing solution of more than 19,000 venues. Our client has years of experience in the indu...
Date Posted: 11/10/2019
Listed to: 22/11/2019
Location: Stamford, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £40000
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Eat well on the day - no spicy foods!
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Ensure that recent linkedin posts are work-friendly.
More Stamford Positions:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Describe to me your career goals.
- What did you like or dislike about the previous company?
- What kind of things are you passionate about?
- Describe a difficult experience you faced at work and how you handled it.
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms