Home › Jobs in Winchester ›
Personal Tax Specialist at a growing firm in Hampshire position, Winchester
This is a permanent job role posted by Creative Tax Recruitment
Personal Tax Specialist at a growing firm in Hampshire
Description: Job from: Creative Tax Recruitment - Are you looking for a firm that will not only develop you, but help you develop yourself?This role offers you the opportunit...
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 28/02/2019
Location: Winchester, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £30000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to show all of your qualities that a CV can't visualise.
- Never be late. Plan for delays.
- Be yourself, upbeat, focused, positive, candid and to the point.
Additional Winchester Positions:
Popular Interview Questions:
- What kind of things are you passionate about?
- Describe yourself to me.
- What was your largest success in your previous role?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms