Home › Jobs in Southampton ›
Southampton: Personal Injury Solicitor/Legal Executive job role
Listed by Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
Personal Injury Solicitor/Legal Executive
Description: Listed by Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment - Personal Injury Solicitor/Legal Executive Southampton Competitive Salary & Benefits Package My client is a...
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Southampton, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £32000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Be sincere, upbeat, focused, plainspoken and succint.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Think about your responses.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
External Southampton Positions:
Key things for this position:
- A self-starter who can motivate themselves without supervision
- At least 1-year work experience in a relevant or similar role or sector
- A commitment to your professional development
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Why were you dismissed?
- What would you think if you do not get this position?
- What do you hope you can produce for our firm?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Southampton
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms